Thursday, November 1, 2012


“What I will do to graduate high school”

What would I do to graduate high school is to pay attention in class. I will work hard to earn my position in life; because you don’t get anything for free you have to work hard to earn it. Nothing in life is free. I have noticed that my habits of working together or as a team are really bad I expect to just find the answer and not work, but I need to and I need to try my best. The next things I will do are trying and do my H.W because homework also leaves you behind you don’t do it the next day you have more and if you don’t do it the next day the following day you have more than you usually need to have and so on. You need to improve you grades or better said we in other words me. These are my grades:

Period
Teacher
Subject
Grade
1
Ms. Harmony
GEOMETRY
C
2
Mr. Amaya
CREA.WRITING
C
3
Mrs. Van hill
ENGLISH
A
4
Ms. Arellano
U.S HISTORY
A
5
Mr. Hay more
NEW MEDIA 1A
B
6
Mr. Park hill
P.E
F

I need to improve my 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment