Monday, January 7, 2013

My Winter Break!
during my winter braek i stood at home watching movies on netflix the whole day. then as christmas was almost here the family decided to go out before x-mas. then when christmas was here which was on DECEMBER 24, 2012 we got up really early. we went and bought the food. we had posole for christmas and my family got really drunk.
 
Then on new years we had fried chicken. it was deliciouse and i had so much fun. all my cousins and some friends came over to visit and watch movies with us. my mom was crying because she was so happy to see all the family reunite again. i had so much fun and i thank God for always giving me good oportunities even when i dont deserve them, and for letting me live another year to praise him.
 
my last week of vacation i had fun aswell i went to the mall with my mom and bought cute baby cloth for my baby cousin. then on wednesday i went to church. then on thursday i went out again with my friends : david claudia kim and kim perez. then on saturday we had a very special ceremony for God, then that same night i went bowling, chuck e. chees, then to a burger place called buolevards, got home @ 11something.

No comments:

Post a Comment