Monday, September 24, 2012


Student responsibilities

Part 1

Students Have The Right To Seize The Responsibility For Their Own Destiny And Should Be Encouraged To Do So. With Every Right Responsibility!

1. I Have The Responsibility To Come To Every Class Prepared To Listen, To Participate, And To Learn.

2. I Have The Responsibility To Read The Text Carefully, Noting Important Ideas And Rephrasing Concepts In My Own Words.

3. I Have The Responsibility To Work Examples In The Text Book And Those Given In Class.

4. I Have The Responsibility To Consult Other Students, The Teacher, An Assistant, And Other Resources Whenever I Want Extra Help.

5. I Have The Responsibility To Understand That The Teacher Is Not Primarily Responsible For Making Me Understand, But That Is My Job To Study And Learn.

6. I Have The Responsibility Of Keeping An Open Mind And Trying To Comprehend What The Teacher Is Trying To Get Across.

 

                     Choose the right!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment